Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Mark & Kim

Oct 14 1965 - Mark came to us. Oct 14 1967 - his sister Kim was born. We were so fortunate to have these two with us. Mark has endured many painful procedures in the last year. He is still struggling, but slowly improving. Regaining strength, recalling words, and still able to smile. His wife Corale and children Chris, Joseph and Erica will bring Mark to Collinsville today, for a dinner out, his first since he was stricken. His friends and family have been invited to the Silver Dollar Cafe at 6:30 to see Mark again. For Mark, for all the family, it has been the most difficult time in our life. We all pray for the courage, strength, and patience to get through this. A special word of thanks from me to Linda for always being there for Mark, for me.

2 comments:

Kansas City Cowboys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David D. said...

I hope all is going as well as can be expected. Through facebook, today I just learned about Mark and this blog. You all are in my prayers. Mark, Mr. Dixon and your entire family are big parts of my memories of growing up in Collinsville. I will be thinking of you.

p.s. sorry for the first comment. I forgot which e-mail I was using.