Thursday, October 18, 2007

Nothing Like CAMO.....











The Monday following his birthday, his son Joe and I went to the hospital to let Mark open his birthday gifts. When we got there I asked him if he wanted to open a present and he said"nope" he said this serveral times as if he was a little sad, that he cannot use anything yet. So I set a Bass Pro Shop Bag on the bed and he smiled real big...I asked do you know what Bass Pro Shops is? he immediatly said "yes" with a big smile and he tried to get the bag and I helped him pull out a Camo Coat...He was TRULY HAPPY! He felt the soft fleece inside and I said you didn't forget what camo was did you and he said "NOPE". When Joe gave him the camo OSU hat, Mark said"Cooool" and while I was taking pictures I said say cheese and he said "Cheeeese" ! Joe and I were cracking up....
He then opened a few small things and he was really happy, this made my day that his spirits were lifted and he could see happiness ahead! This is the most important thing is to see God restoring Mark's spirit to fight and see the bright future he has waiting with many people to help him along the way. God is faithful. Coral


No comments: